The appearance of this alto sax is antique copper paint processing, beautiful and generous, and in the surface treatment to add oxidation resistance chemical agent, in order to enhance the ability of oxidation resistance.Not easy to rust, durable.
-Mouthpiece, Ligature, Cap, Belt,Glove,Cleaning Cloth,Cleaning Swab,Cork Greese
-Hardshell, Rectangular Case w/ Back-Pack Straps
1. The keys of the alto saxophone are lovingly crafted from polyester or seashells.
2. Evenly spaced for greater comfort, these personalized controls are designed to fit all hand sizes and mounted on French-style internal springs. Meticulously welded to perfection, this fine instrument is guaranteed to provide a full and resonant sound.
3. Compactly structured, the keys can be easily operated even for the people with small hands.
4. The French style built-in spring is precisely welded, guaranteeing rich and rigorous sounds.
5. Our product uses the high quality leather pad whose surface has a slightly waterproof coating.
6. The centrally equipped metal accelerator allows the air stream to travel through the body of this musical instrument at a fast speed. In this way, this product can be played smoothly and effortlessly. Meanwhile, there will be no air leakage, not affecting the production of the sounds.
7. The mouthpiece pipe cork is characterized by uniform thickness as well as delicate surface.
8. The alto saxophone comes with such an appearance which is treated with the internationally advanced polishing, cleaning and fused gold techniques. Thus, the appearance is attractive and is able to better maintain the gloss than the one coated with paint.
9. The tone holes are accurately designed and the keys are arranged in a parallel way.
10. We use three points connection between bell and body. The thinner the connection is, the less the influence it will exert on the resonance.