If you choose Xuqiu for your musical instrument,you can rest assured,you have made the right choice !
The piccolo we provide here can be manufactured from cupronickel, bakelite, ebony as well as other materials. Its sound is sharp, loud, clear as well as extremely penetrating. This kind of musical instrument usually acts as a supporter in the orchestral music and its decorative function is in excess of the melody it produces.
1. After playing the piccolo, the operator should clean up the moisture inside the body. Wind a piece of handkerchief or gauze around the cleaning rod. Then, the cleaning rod is put into the body and slowly rotated. Wipe the inside up and down several times. Thus, the moisture will be completely cleaned.
2. If the pad is moist, then the water should be instantly removed. Put a piece of absorbent paper between the key and tone hole. Press the key with hands to make the paper in full contact with the pad. In this way, the water will be absorbed up. Then, put the soft cloth or clean paper between the key and tone hole. Gently press down the key of the piccolo and pull the cloth or paper to and fro several times to make the pad clean.
If the pad is not cleaned for a long time, the dirt will be so much that the pad will be sticky. In this case, the opening and closing speed of the keys will be affected. Accordingly, the pad must be cleaned regularly, at least once a month.
3. Our product should be checked frequently. The keys should be examined from the top to the bottom to see whether there is any problem and the screws are supposed to be examined loose or not. The loose screws should be tightened up promptly, thus they will not be missing and the musical instrument can work as usual.
4. This piccolo should be placed in the case after being played so as to avoid possible collision.
5. People are forbidden to carry the musical instrument when chasing after or playing with each other.
6. The product should be oiled once a month, either white oil or sewing-machine oil. The movable part of the key joint is given a drop of oil, not too much. The b7 key, pressed by the thumb, is subject to the dumb problem. Hence, it should be carefully maintained. The problem should be solved instantly as soon as it is found. After the oil is added, the keys should be pressed several times to help the oil completely permeate inside.
7. If there is oil on the key, then the oil can be wiped off with the soft cloth.
8. If the piccolo is exposed to the rain, the water on the body, key and pad should be removed as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, these parts should be oiled for further protection.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.