If you choose Xuqiu for your musical instrument,you can rest assured,you have made the right choice !
Our alto saxophone can be optionally made of professional brass, phosphor copper, cupronickel, as well as other materials. Thus, it has outstanding tone quality. The monthly export volume of the XAL1001, XAL2001 and XAL5001 is up to 2,000 pieces.
The phosphor copper type has loud and clear sounds as well as particular properties. When being played together with the ones made of other materials, it produces the most outstanding sounds. After being used for a year or so, this type of product still has better tone quality than the ones manufactured from other cooper materials.
1. The keys of the alto saxophone are lovingly crafted from natural seashells.
2. Evenly spaced for greater comfort, these personalized controls are designed to fit all hand sizes and mounted on French-style internal springs. Meticulously welded to perfection, this fine instrument is guaranteed to provide a full and resonant sound.
3. Compactly structured, the keys can be easily operated even for the people with small hands.
4. The French style built-in spring is precisely welded, guaranteeing rich and rigorous sounds.
5. Our product uses the high quality leather pad whose surface has a slightly waterproof coating.
6. The centrally equipped metal accelerator allows the air stream to travel through the body of this musical instrument at a fast speed. In this way, this product can be played smoothly and effortlessly. Meanwhile, there will be no air leakage, not affecting the production of the sounds.
7. The mouthpiece pipe cork is characterized by uniform thickness as well as delicate surface.
8. The alto saxophone comes with such an appearance which is treated with the internationally advanced polishing, cleaning and fused gold techniques. Thus, the appearance is attractive and is able to better maintain the gloss than the one coated with paint.
9. The tone holes are accurately designed and the keys are arranged in a parallel way.
10. We use three points connection between bell and body. The thinner the connection is, the less the influence it will exert on the resonance
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.