1. The flute is available with 16 holes, 17 holes, closed or open holes,alto,bass as well as other designs. Thus, it is suitable for consumers from all walks of life.
2. Made of professional cupronickel material, this product has cold colors but clear and penetrating sounds.
3. With the original tone being the C key, it is a major high pitched melody instrument for the orchestral music and chamber music.
4. This flute boasts a wide sound register. The sounds in the alto and treble registers are clear and those in the bass register are mild and graceful. For this reason, this product has been widely employed in orchestra and military bands.
5. The musical instrument is also good at coloratura and supports a variety of playing methods. It often plays the major melody in the symphony orchestra and is a main solo instrument as well.
6. This product is manufactured with a high precision and can be adjusted conveniently.
7. The joint use of the key tube and barrel tube is the key to the operation life and precision of this product.
8. Among a series of models, the XFL001, XFL002, XFL006, XFL011 and XFL014 have been enjoying great popularity in both domestic and international markets.
1. The flute should be gently picked up and put down. It must not be thrown or collided.
2. The flutist should wash his hands as much as possible and wear glove when playing this musical instrument. This is because the sweat of the hands will be corrosive to the surface of the product. Additionally, the silver-plated product is more sensitive to the sweat than the nickel-plated one. Thus, it should be maintained more carefully.
3. After being played, the flute should be dismantled to clean the inside of the body with the cleaning rod and cloth. If not, it will be exposed to the damp, oxidation and rust. Thus, the timbre will be influenced. Then, clean the surface of this product with the cleaning cloth to make it glossy.
4. This woodwind instrument should be put into the case after being cleaned up. The case has drying agent and should be placed in the environments which are dry and sun-proof as well as have appropriate temperatures.
5. If the pad has moisture or become sticky, then the wadding with strong water absorption ability should be placed between the key and tone hole. The moisture will be absorbed out by gently pressing the key several times. In this way, the service life of the pad will be effectively prolonged.
6. If don't have a clear knowledge about the use of the adjustment screw, the operator should not adjust the flute at will. This is because the adjustment work is highly technical. The keys are linked together. Once one key is adjusted, then some of other ones will be changed accordingly. Therefore, if encountering with some problems, you had better consult professionals.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.