Bassoon, French basson, German Fagott, the principal bass instrument of the orchestral woodwind family. The bassoon is a woodwind instrument in the double reed family that plays music written in the bass and tenor clefs, and occasionally the treble.
Bass Bassoon they're made of wood. Wood is far harder to work with than brass.You can't just mold and pound it into shape or manufacture the right allow.you have to select the right individual pieces of wood and then bore them.Each Bass Bassoon will be slightly different.
1. The bassoon is made of the maple which has a long life and high quality.
2. The body is made up of 5 parts including mouthpiece tube, tenor pipe, U-shaped chamber pipe, bass pipe as well as the bell.
3. The total length of the body is from 254cm to 260cm.
4. The body is bent into U shape and the bell mouth is designed upwards.
5. The bend into which the mouthpiece is inserted is a thin metal tube.
6. The sounds in the bass register are stately and somber while those in the tenor register are gentle, sweet and plump.
7. In the double reed musical instrument family, the bassoon can not only make low pitched sounds in the concord but also play melody. Its tone quality is in harmony with that of the French horn. Therefore, these two instruments are usually used to produce chord.
8. This product comes with strong nasal sounds. The lowest sound register ranges from Bb1 to F, thus the sounds hear especially aged.
9. This musical instrument can flexibly play the legato and staccato. The staccato can be made at a fast speed, which creates humorous effects.
1. The bassoon is a relatively complicated type among wind instruments. It has many keys. The key rod is very long and is easy to be deformed.
2. Before assembling the product, the player should first coat the joint cork with some Vaseline lubricant. On the one hand, this can not only provide lubrication effects, reducing friction and guaranteeing convenient installation. On the other hand, this lubricant can also supply sealing effects.
3. The product should be held with the force evenly distributed. If overexerted, the keys will be deformed, thus resulting in air leakage.
4. After the bassoon is used, the water in the upper pipe should be moved into the body. Then, detach the upper pipe and dismantle the product. The cleaning rod wrapped with cloth is inserted from the lower pipe and pulled out from the upper pipe so as to remove the water. The water can also be directly wiped away with the long hair brush.
5. The water in the U-shaped pipe can be removed via the relatively thin tube. That is, make the thin tube downwards and pour water out with the tube placed in a sideling way. If the C# tone hole is made downwards, the water will accumulate and be hard to pour out. The musical instrument with water gate key can directly discharge the water by pressing down the key.